Give us a call! 916.941.2440
2011 Bistro2Bisto Ride - That was a party!
Team Revolutions was designed, and has been run with a few simple ideas in mind. We want to bring riders together of all levels and experience in a “no pressure,” fun atmosphere. We have enough stress in life... this is about riding your bike, having fun, and meeting great people. We wanted a “Team” members would be proud to call their own. We wanted a cool looking uniform that showed off our great sponsors, and we want to promote our local small businesses through these sponsorships. Quite simply, we wanted a “win-win” for everyone! We think we’ve been successful in meeting these goals over the past 6 years.
Over the last 3 months Team Revolutions has been undergoing a complete restructuring of how the team is managed. By far, the biggest addition, change, and improvement to Team Revs 2014 is the complete revamping of how the team runs. Team Directors have been added for these areas with each developing a program allowing for a strong, healthy future for Team Revs:
- Events - Century, Metric Type
- Cyclist Foundation/Education
- Mountain Biking - Rec/Race
Our Mission Statement - Remains Unchanged
- Form a “network” of friendly, motivated, active individuals of ALL fitness and experience levels
- Provide a FOUNDATION for a "well-balanced cyclist" through Education, Skills and Training opportunities
- Promote the sport of cycling and healthy lifestyle in the surrounding foothills communities
- Continually develop the team's community outreach
As with previous years, registration is only open one time a year from December 1st - 31st for the upcoming season. We will have new member orientation meetings in January to help everyone start the season off right!
Membership for 2014 is currently closed, but please enter your email below and we'll keep you posted in regards to any re-openings!